The Support Line for Entrepreneurship and the Creation of Self Employment is a credit line available through a protocol established between the Institute for Employment and Vocational Training (IEFP), the Mutual Guarantee Societies (MGS) and BPI, which aims to support people registered at Employment Centres regarding the setting up of companies for their own employment through access to credit on more favourable terms.
This credit line is divided into two sub-lines: the Microinvest Line and the Invest + Line.
- Access to financing with reduced interest rates;
- Extended repayment period (7 years), with a grace period of 2 years;
- Allows for the advanced payment of unemployment benefit to invest in the business;
- Guarantee of 100% (Microinvest Line) and 75% (Invest + Line) of the operation provided by Mutual Guarantee Companies.
People registered at Job Centres in mainland Portugal who wish to start their own business (setting up of a company or starting activity as SP).
The Microinvest Line also includes micro-entities and cooperatives falling within the scope of the Microcredit National Programme (Programa Nacional de Microcrédito (applications made through CASES - Cooperativa António Sérgio)).
Type of financing: Fixed term loan.
- Invest + Line: between € 20.000 and € 200.000 (including)
- Microinvest Line: up to € 20.000 (including)
- Invest +Line: up to 95% of the Total Investment, subject to the following limits:
- between € 10.000 and € 100.000 (including);
- up to € 50.000 for each full-time job generated.
- Microinvest line: between € 5.000 and € 20.000 (including)
- Total: 84 months (includes grace period);
- Capital grace period: 24 months.
- Automonous guarantee, on first demand, provided by the SGM (75% for Invest + Line and 100% for Microinvest Line);
- Other guarantees required by BPI, established pari passu with the MGC and the MEL.
For more information, please go to any BPI Branch or Corporate Centre or contact us.
This information is provided for advertising purposes and does not constitute a contractual offer; you must read the pre-contractual and contractual information required by law.
Contracting subject to prior approval by the entities involved and subject to the conditions defined according to the risk profile of each operation.
Banco BPI, S.A., Rua Tenente Valadim, 284, Porto, Tied Insurance Intermediary no. 207232431 (registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision Authority on 31-10-2017 - more details on the registration available at www.asf.com.pt); authorised to carry on insurance business in the Life and Non-Life Branches with the insurers BPI Vida e Pensões - Companhia de Seguros Vida, S.A., Companhia de Seguros Allianz Portugal, S.A. and COSEC - Companhia de Seguro de Créditos, S.A. Banco BPI, S.A. is not authorised to receive premiums or enter into contracts on behalf of COSEC, Allianz or BPI Vida e Pensões and, as an insurance intermediary, assumes no responsibility for the coverage of risks inherent in the insurance contract.