- Convenience: you don't' have to carry cash or cards with you, just use your BPI Cash Bracelet to pay for purchases in Point of Sale terminals (POS) with contactless technology;
- Speed: no need to type in your PIN for low-value transactions, just move your bracelet over the Point of Sale terminal (POS);
- More control over your expenses, as you can only spend up to the limit you loaded into your card.
- No access to your Current Account;
- You can give a bracelet to other persons (Users);
- Comfortable: the bracelet is elastic, adjustable, and waterproof.
You can reload your BPI Cash Bracelet:
- At BPI Net (for registered Clients) and in BPI Branches and Investment Centers, using the loading prepaid cards option; the money will be instantly available;
- Using the option "Payment of Services" at any ATM, in which case the money will be available between 24 and 48 business hours later.
Issuance and Annual Fees
- Issue Fee: € 12,50
- Annual fee: € 10
To these prices is added Stamp Duty at the rate in force.
Card issuer: Global Payments MoneyToPay, EDE, S.L, tax identification number B65866105, is a Spanish electronic money institution, incorporated in Barcelona on 7 September 2012, with authorisation from the Ministerio de Economía y Hacienda and subject to the supervision of the Bank of Spain, registered in the Special Registry of Payment Entities of the Bank of Spain with number 1,172 and registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona (volume 4 3345, sheet 58, page B, first register), with registered office at Gran Via Carlos III, 84-98, Torre Este, Planta 1, Barcelona - Spain.
Agent in Portugal Banco BPI, S.A. Sociedade Aberta, with registered Office at Rua Tenente Valadim, 284 - 4100-476 Porto, Share Capital of €1,293,063,324.98, registered at the Porto commercial registry office under single register and taxpayer number 501 214 534.
How do I apply for a card?
The BPI Cash Bracelet is intended for Clients holding a Current Account at Banco BPI.
You can apply for a BPI Cash Bracelet at BPI Net (registered Clients) or at a BPI Branch or BPI Premier Centre.