Content ID: PR_WCS01_UCM01074273
Os mercados vão estar hoje atentos à reunião do comité monetário da Fed
- Advanced-economy stocks rallied and the main U.S. and euro area indices rose around 2% and 1%, respectively. In emerging markets, stocks rose more moderately and Latin American equities underperformed their Asian counterparts.
- In fixed-income markets, U.S. and German sovereign yields nudged up while euro area peripheral spreads exhibited a mixed performance.
- In FX markets, the euro fluctuated around $1.14 and most EM currencies strengthened against the U.S. dollar.
- In oil markets, the barrel of Brent fluctuated around $72. According to the U.S. Department of Energy's weekly release, U.S. crude oil inventories increased by 5.8 million barrels in the week ending on November 2 and continued to move along the upward trend seen since mid-September.
- Today, the focus will be on the outcome of the Fed's monetary policy meeting. See what to expect here.