Content ID: PR_WCS01_UCM01089846
S&P irá reavaliar o rating de Portugal esta sexta-feira
- Global stock markets were mixed as news that Presidents Donald Trump and Xi Jinping won't be meeting at least until next month weighed on sentiment.
- In the last in a series of Brexit votes this week, the UK parliament voted overwhelmingly to ask the EU for a delay to the March 29 Brexit date (412-202). Another vote on the government's exit deal is likely next week.
- In Germany, the Ifo institute slashed its 2019 growth forecasts for the German economy from 1.1% to 0.6% while the DIW institute lowered its 2019 forecasts from 1.8% to 1.0%.
- The Bank of Japan left its monetary policy unchanged (short-term rate at -0.1% and a 0%-target for the 10-year sovereign yield) while downgrading its economic outlook for Japan ─mostly due to a weakening in external demand.
- Today Italy and Portugal will see their sovereign ratings reviewed by Moody's and S&P, respectively.