Under the protocol signed between IAPMEI - Agência para a Competitividade e Inovação, IP, Turismo de Portugal, IP, SPGM - Sociedade de Investimento, S.A., Mutual Guarantee Schemes (MGS) and Banco BPI, S.A., the 2018 Business Development Support Line was launched, corresponding to the total amount of â¬ 122 million:
- General Specific Line â Short Term: â¬ 100 million;
- General Specific Line - Equipment Leasing: â¬ 6 million;
- General Specific Line - Real Estate Leasing: â¬ 6 million;
- Specific Line - Start Up: â¬ 10 million.
Operations benefit from MGS guarantee of between 50% and 75% of the amount financed.
Up to 5% of the overall values of these Specific Lines are intended exclusively for companies in the primary sector.
- Mitigation of credit risk, through sharing wit the Mutual Guarantee System;
- Possibility of using variable interest rate or fixed interest rate, in the same way as the respective Capitalizar 2018 and Capitalizar Mais lines.
Micro, Small, Medium and Large Enterprises with a turnover of less than or equal to â¬ 150 million and which do not belong to business groups whose consolidated turnover exceeds â¬ 200 million.
Maximum Financing Amount:
- General Specific Line - Short Term: â¬ 1.500.000
- General Specific Line - Equipment Leasing: â¬ 250.000
- General Specific Line - Real Estate Leasing: â¬ 500.000;
- Specific Line - Start Up: â¬ 50.000. In cases where the characteristics of the company's activity involve the need to acquire productive equipment or an integrated productive system, whose acquisition and installation value exceeds â¬ 150.000, this amount may be of â¬ 100.000.
- General Specific Line â Short Term: 3 years;
- General Specific Line - Equipment Leasing: 6 years;
- General Specific Line - Real Estate Leasing: 12 years;
- Specific Line - Start Up: 8 years.
In the Specific Short-Term Line, the term may be 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 or 36 months. For credit limit contracts exceeding half a year, there is a possibility of half-yearly termination by BPI with minimum notice of 30 days and half-yearly termination by the MGS, with minimum notice of 45 days.
With the exception of the Credit in Pure Current Account type, in the specific short-term line, the term of operations under the limit is up to 120 days, not extendable. Additionally, the repayment date of each use cannot be after the expiry date of the credit limit contract.
Grace periods and maximum term for use;
- General Specific Line â Short Term: not applicable (reusable limit);
- General Specific Line - Equipment Leasing: 2 years;
- General Specific Line - Real Estate Leasing: 2 years;
- Specific Line - Start Up: 2 years.
Autonomous first-call guarantee, provided by the MGS and intended to cover up to a certain percentage of the principal outstanding at any time, based on the Specific Line:
- General Specific Line â Short Term: 60%;
- General Specific Line - Equipment Leasing: 65%;
- General Specific Line - Real Estate Leasing: 50%;
- Specific Line - Start Up: 75%.
De Minimis Aid
Operations corresponding to the 2018 Business Development Support Line are subject to the de minimis aid regime or the Category Exemption Regime (GBER).
For more information, please go to any BPI Branch or Corporate Centre or contact us.
This information is provided for advertising purposes and does not constitute a contractual offer; you must read the pre-contractual and contractual information required by law.
Contracting subject to prior approval by the entities involved and subject to the conditions defined according to the risk profile of each operation.
Banco BPI, S.A., Rua Tenente Valadim, 284, Porto, Tied Insurance Intermediary no. 207232431 (registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision Authority on 31-10-2017 - more details on the registration available at www.asf.com.pt); authorised to carry on insurance business in the Life and Non-Life Branches with the insurers BPI Vida e Pensões - Companhia de Seguros Vida, S.A., Companhia de Seguros Allianz Portugal, S.A. and COSEC - Companhia de Seguro de Créditos, S.A. Banco BPI, S.A. is not authorised to receive premiums or enter into contracts on behalf of COSEC, Allianz or BPI Vida e Pensões and, as an insurance intermediary, assumes no responsibility for the coverage of risks inherent in the insurance contract.