The 2018 Credit Line is a line available through the protocol established between the Institute of Support to Small and Medium Enterprises and Innovation (Instituto de Apoio às Pequenas e Médias Empresas e à Inovação - IAPMEI), PME Investimentos - Sociedade de Investimentos, SA, Mutual Guarantee Companies (Agrogarante, Garval, Lisgarante and Norgarante) and BPI, which aims to support companies through access to credit on favourable terms.
With the agreed interest rates, the total amount of the line is â¬1.6 billion, divided into 5 sub-lines.
- â¬ 700 million: "Working Capital" sub-line*;
- â¬ 450 million: "Micro and Small Enterprises" sub-line*;
- â¬ 150 million: "Available Cash Flow Ceiling" sub-line*;
- â¬ 200 million: "Investment" sub-line* (â¬ 100 million - Specific Allocation "2020 Projects" and â¬ 100 million - "General" Specific Allocation)*;
- â¬ 100 million: "Industry 4.0/Digitisation Support" sub-line.
*Up to 10% of the total value of these allocations is intended exclusively for companies in the primary sector.
- Facilitate the obtaining of credit under pricing and maturity terms appropriate to the investments and business cycles of SMEs;
- Access credit under more advantageous terms;
- Avoid allocating the assets of the company or its partners to securing financing.
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises or Large Enterprises with a turnover of at least â¬ 150 million and which do not belong to business groups with consolidated turnover of more than â¬ 200 million.
Maximum Financing Amount
- Micro and Small Enterprises Sub-line: â¬ 50.000 (Micro Enterprises) / â¬ 100.000 (Small Enterprises);
- Available Cash Flow Ceiling Sub-line: 1.000.000 (â¬ 1.500.000 if SME Leader);
- Working Capital Sub-line: â¬ 1.000.000 (â¬ 1.500.000 if SME Leader);
- "Industry 4.0/Digitisation Support" sub-line*: â¬ 1.000.000 (â¬ 1.500.000 if SME Leader);
- Investment Sub-line: â¬ 1.500.000 (â¬ 2.000.000 if SME Leader).
- Micro and Small Enterprises Sub-line: up to 6 years;
- Available Cash Flow Sub-line: up to 3 years;
- Working Capital Sub-line: up to 4 years;
- Industry 4.0/Digitisation Support Sub-line: up to 4 years;
- Investment Sub-line: up to 10 years.
Autonomous guarantee, on first demand, provided by the MGC and intended to cover the following maximum percentages of outstanding capital:
- Micro and Small Enterprises Sub-line: 70%;
- Available Cash Flow Sub-line: 50%;
- Working Capital Sub-line: 50%;
- Industry 4.0/Digitisation Support Sub-line: 65%;
- Investment Sub-line:
- Specific Allocation for 2020 Projects: 70%;
- "Standard" Specific Allocation: 65%.
Other guarantees required by BPI, established pari passu with the Mutual Guarantee Companies and the Managing Entity of the Line.
Para mais informações, dirija-se a qualquer Balcão ou Centro de Empresas BPI ou contacte-nos.
This information is provided for advertising purposes and does not constitute a contractual offer; you must read the pre-contractual and contractual information required by law.
Contracting subject to prior approval by the entities involved and subject to the conditions defined according to the risk profile of each operation.
Banco BPI, S.A., Rua Tenente Valadim, 284, Porto, Tied Insurance Intermediary no. 207232431 (registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision Authority on 31-10-2017 - more details on the registration available at www.asf.com.pt); authorised to carry on insurance business in the Life and Non-Life Branches with the insurers BPI Vida e Pensões - Companhia de Seguros Vida, S.A., Companhia de Seguros Allianz Portugal, S.A. and COSEC - Companhia de Seguro de Créditos, S.A. Banco BPI, S.A. is not authorised to receive premiums or enter into contracts on behalf of COSEC, Allianz or BPI Vida e Pensões and, as an insurance intermediary, assumes no responsibility for the coverage of risks inherent in the insurance contract.