Through BPI Net Empresas you may check online the balances and movements of all accounts integrated in the cash management service.
Cash management options are also available for CaixaBank Clients with an account with BPI, thus allowing integrated cash management with access to information and account movements
- The Client himself manages his CaixaBank account from his account with this main Bank;
- With this option, the Client requests the repatriation of funds and/or transfers between his accounts, on a case-by-case basis;
- All transfers are made with value-date of the day of request, if requested until 11am.
CaixaBank accounts are managed automatically based on a set of parameters defined by the Client:
- Type of service: repatriation of funds and/or request for funds;
- Service frequency: daily, weekly or monthly;
- Minimum balance to be kept in CaixaBank account
- Minimum balance to be transferred (repatriation or request for funds).
For more information, please go to any BPI Branch or Corporate Centre or contact us.
This information is provided for advertising purposes and does not constitute a contractual offer; you must read the pre-contractual and contractual information required by law.
Contracting subject to prior approval by the entities involved and subject to the conditions defined according to the risk profile of each operation.
Banco BPI, S.A., Rua Tenente Valadim, 284, Porto, Tied Insurance Intermediary no. 207232431 (registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision Authority on 31-10-2017 - more details on the registration available at www.asf.com.pt); authorised to carry on insurance business in the Life and Non-Life Branches with the insurers BPI Vida e Pensões - Companhia de Seguros Vida, S.A., Companhia de Seguros Allianz Portugal, S.A. and COSEC - Companhia de Seguro de Créditos, S.A. Banco BPI, S.A. is not authorised to receive premiums or enter into contracts on behalf of COSEC, Allianz or BPI Vida e Pensões and, as an insurance intermediary, assumes no responsibility for the coverage of risks inherent in the insurance contract.