- Low initial minimum deposit;
- No monthly account fee;
- Flexible to use: cards, payment orders, transfers, payments by standing order, BPI Net/BPI Directo and BPI APPs.
Benefits of having a Youth Account at Banco BPI
- Access to the BPI Electron Debit Card;
- Access to the Bank's Visa International Credit Cards offer for persons over 18 years of age, which allows you to use the MBNet Service for Internet payments with complete security;
- Free of charge standing order for regular payments;
- Free register on BPI Net and BPI APPs, for persons over 18 years old, which allow you to check your account movements and do other banking transactions without having to go to your Branch;
- Access to Education Loan solutions at competitive interest rates, extended amounts and maturities and the possibility to opt for a capital and interest grace period;
- Access to Personal Loans and Car Loans solutions, at reduced interest rates, with flexible maturities and down-payments and also an excellent optional insurance package.
- Minimum initial deposit: â¬ 25;
- The 1st account holder must be between 13 and 25 years old.
Advantages of being a BPI Client
BPI Clients enjoy benefits under Protocols with the following institutions (you only need to show your debit or credit card issued by BPI):
- Free entry in all exhibitions;
- 30% discount on the purchase of the "Friend of Serralves" card.
Casa da Música
20% discount on the purchase of tickets for concerts promoted by Casa da Música (discount not valid in conjunction with other Casa da Música promotions or season subscription packages).
Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
10% discount on the purchase of loose tickets for all concerts of the 2018/2019 Gulbenkian Music Season