- More control over your expenses, as you can only spend up to the limit you loaded into your card.
- Additional security in purchases through the Internet at participating online stores, through 3D-Secure (Visa Secure) authentication;
- No access to your Current Account;
- A card may be attributed to another person (older than 13);
- Universal means of payment as it is accepted in millions of establishments linked to the Visa and Multibanco networks, all over the world;
- Always at your service through the BPI Cards Line 21 720 77 00 and 22 607 22 66 (personal assistance, 24h a day).
Issuance and Annual Fees
- Card issuance fee: â¬ 9,5
- Annual fee: â¬ 11
To these prices is added Stamp Duty at the rate in force.
You can reload your BPI Cash card:
- At BPI Net (for registered Clients) and in BPI Branches and Investment Centers, using the loading prepaid cards option; the money will be instantly available;
- Using the option 'Payment of Services' at any ATM, in which case the money will be available between 24 and 48 business hours later.
Card issuer: Global Payments MoneyToPay, EDE, S.L, tax identification number B65866105, is a Spanish electronic money institution, incorporated in Barcelona on 7 September 2012, with authorisation from the Ministerio de Economía y Hacienda and subject to the supervision of the Bank of Spain, registered in the Special Registry of Payment Entities of the Bank of Spain with number 1,172 and registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona (volume 4 3345, sheet 58, page B, first register), with registered office at Gran Via Carlos III, 84-98, Torre Este, Planta 1, Barcelona - Spain.
Agent in Portugal Banco BPI, S.A. Sociedade Aberta, with registered Office at Rua Tenente Valadim, 284 - 4100-476 Porto, Share Capital of â¬1,293,063,324.98, registered at the Porto commercial registry office under single register and taxpayer number 501 214 534.
How do I apply for a card?
The BPI Cash Card is intended for Clients holding a Current Account at Banco BPI.
You can apply for a BPI Cash Card at BPI Net (registered Clients) or at a BPI Branch or BPI Premier Center.