- The ideal gift for festive occasions (weddings, baptisms, birthdays, Christmas, Easter, or other);
- The perfect present for those who receive as they can choose to buy whatever they want;
- Greater security in online purchases;
- No access to your Current Account;
- Easy to pay as you don't have to use cash.
- Universal means of payment as it is accepted in millions of establishments linked to the Multibanco and Visa networks, all over the world;
- Always at your service through the BPI Cards Line 21 720 77 00 and 22 607 22 66 (personal assistance, 24h a day).
Card issue fee: â¬ 3
To this fee is added Stamp Duty at the rate in force.
For more details on other charges, please see the BPI price list.
How do I apply for a card?
The BPI Cash Gift Card is intended for Clients holding a Current Account at Banco BPI.
You can apply for a BPI Cash Gift Card at BPI Net (registered Clients) or at a BPI Branch or BPI Premier Centre.
Card issuer: Global Payments MoneyToPay, EDE, S.L, tax identification number B65866105, is a Spanish electronic money institution, incorporated in Barcelona on 7 September 2012, with authorisation from the Ministerio de Economía y Hacienda and subject to the supervision of the Bank of Spain, registered in the Special Registry of Payment Entities of the Bank of Spain with number 1,172 and registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona (volume 4 3345, sheet 58, page B, first register), with registered office at Gran Via Carlos III, 84-98, Torre Este, Planta 1, Barcelona - Spain.
Agent in Portugal Banco BPI, S.A. Sociedade Aberta, with registered Office at Rua Tenente Valadim, 284 - 4100-476 Porto, Share Capital of â¬1,293,063,324.98, registered at the Porto commercial registry office under single register and taxpayer number 501 214 534.