Operation aimed to guarantee the settlement of payment for exported goods and/or services, with the respective documents being sent through the banking system.
The exporting Client ships the goods and the documents are sent through BPI to a Bank of the buyer's country.
This Bank delivers the documents to the buyer in accordance with the pre-established collection instructions (payment or acceptance).
- Guarantee of good payment for the goods (remittances against payment or the receipt of an executive deed (remittances against acceptance);
- Expedites foreign trade transactions;
- Possibility of receiving the funds in advance, immediately after the goods are shipped (Discount of Remittances).
- Consumer and intermediate goods: up to 1 year (short-term);
- Equipment goods and services: can be extended (medium-term).
For more information, please go to any BPI Branch or Corporate Centre or contact us.
This information is provided for advertising purposes and does not constitute a contractual offer; you must read the pre-contractual and contractual information required by law.
Contracting subject to prior approval by the entities involved and subject to the conditions defined according to the risk profile of each operation.
Banco BPI, S.A., Rua Tenente Valadim, 284, Porto, Tied Insurance Intermediary no. 207232431 (registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision Authority on 31-10-2017 - more details on the registration available at www.asf.com.pt); authorised to carry on insurance business in the Life and Non-Life Branches with the insurers BPI Vida e Pensões - Companhia de Seguros Vida, S.A., Companhia de Seguros Allianz Portugal, S.A. and COSEC - Companhia de Seguro de Créditos, S.A. Banco BPI, S.A. is not authorised to receive premiums or enter into contracts on behalf of COSEC, Allianz or BPI Vida e Pensões and, as an insurance intermediary, assumes no responsibility for the coverage of risks inherent in the insurance contract.