Advance of up to 90% of the amount of the direct subsidies to farmers.
- Early receipt of up to 80% of the IFAP subsidies;
- Access to competitive interest rates;
- Fast analysis and decision of credit applications.
Farmers operating in mainland Portugal who cumulatively fullfil the following requirements:
- Hold an account with BPI, or open one up to the date the loan is contracted;
- Domicile in their BPI account the payment of the IFAP subsidies, to which the financing relates;
- Do not present unjustified incidents or defaults in the banking system and have no debts to the Tax Administration or Social Security.
Transactions Maximum Amount
Up to 90% of the amount of the subsidy indicated by Confederação dos Agricultores de Portugal (CAP), to be received from IFAP.
Up to 12 months, not exceeding the due date of June 20 june 2020.
Consignment of revenues and other guarantees agreed with BPI.
Para mais informações, dirija-se a qualquer Balcão ou Centro de Empresas BPI ou contacte-nos.
This information is provided for advertising purposes and does not constitute a contractual offer; you must read the pre-contractual and contractual information required by law.
Contracting subject to prior approval by the entities involved and subject to the conditions defined according to the risk profile of each operation.
Banco BPI, S.A., Rua Tenente Valadim, 284, Porto, Tied Insurance Intermediary no. 207232431 (registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision Authority on 31-10-2017 - more details on the registration available at www.asf.com.pt); authorised to carry on insurance business in the Life and Non-Life Branches with the insurers BPI Vida e Pensões - Companhia de Seguros Vida, S.A., Companhia de Seguros Allianz Portugal, S.A. and COSEC - Companhia de Seguro de Créditos, S.A. Banco BPI, S.A. is not authorised to receive premiums or enter into contracts on behalf of COSEC, Allianz or BPI Vida e Pensões and, as an insurance intermediary, assumes no responsibility for the coverage of risks inherent in the insurance contract.