- Easy to operate and check movements in Current Accounts;
- Use permitted anywhere in the world that accepts the VISA network;
- Management and control of company expenses.
5 years (card validity)
Resident and non-resident companies in Portugal
The transactions are traded in the through the Current Account including:
- Payment of purchases in any establishment with Automatic Payment Terminals (TPA) of Visa and Multibanco networks, in Portugal and abroad;
- Low-value payments (tolls and telephone calls at public pay phones) in Portugal;
- Cash withdrawals in any ATM in Portugal and ATMs connected to the Visa network abroad;
- Multibanco Services: payment of services/ purchases, transfers, checking of current account balances and movements, change of PIN, deposit of cheques and cash (in BPI ATMs), request of cheque book and activation of Via Verde service.
For more information, please go to any BPI Branch or Corporate Centre or contact us.
Card Issuer: CaixaBank Payments & Consumer, E.F.C., E.P., S.A.U. Registered Office: Calle Caleruega 102, 28033 Madrid - Spain, with Tax Identification Number A08980153, registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid, tomo 36556, folio 29, sheet M-656492.
Agent in Portugal of the card issuer CaixaBank Payments & Consumer, E.F.C., E.P., S.A.U. : Banco BPI, S.A., Registered Office: Rua Tenente Valadim, 284 - 4100 - 476 Porto, Share Capital â¬ 1.293.063.324.98, registered at CRCP under single register number PTIRNMJ 501 214 534 and taxpayer number 501 214 534.
This information is provided for advertising purposes and does not constitute a contractual offer; you must read the pre-contractual and contractual information required by law.
Contracting subject to prior approval by the entities involved and subject to the conditions defined according to the risk profile of each operation.
Banco BPI, S.A., Rua Tenente Valadim, 284, Porto, Tied Insurance Intermediary no. 207232431 (registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision Authority on 31-10-2017 - more details on the registration available at www.asf.com.pt); authorised to carry on insurance business in the Life and Non-Life Branches with the insurers BPI Vida e Pensões - Companhia de Seguros Vida, S.A., Companhia de Seguros Allianz Portugal, S.A. and COSEC - Companhia de Seguro de Créditos, S.A. Banco BPI, S.A. is not authorised to receive premiums or enter into contracts on behalf of COSEC, Allianz or BPI Vida e Pensões and, as an insurance intermediary, assumes no responsibility for the coverage of risks inherent in the insurance contract.