Type of Solution
Short-term loan, with debits (drawings) and credits (amortization) made by transfer to and from the current account.
- Flexibility: allows adaptation of the amount of credit used to the customerâs cash flow needs, according to terms and conditions negotiated;
- Simplicity: current account use and repayment are carried out, respectively, by credit to or debit from the Sight Account;
- Efficiency: allows adjustment of the availability of credit when funds are needed;
- Immediate Availability: immediate use up to the approved amount, particularly when provided through BPI Net Empresas (Corporate Internet Banking Service);
- Proportionality of charges: payment of interest limited to time and amount of actual use of funds.
Companies and Individual Entrepreneurs with irregular but recurring needs for very short-term loans of varying amounts.
Case-by-case analysis, normally up to one year.
For more information, please go to any BPI Branch or Corporate Centre or contact us.
This information is provided for advertising purposes and does not constitute a contractual offer; you must read the pre-contractual and contractual information required by law.
Contracting subject to prior approval by the entities involved and subject to the conditions defined according to the risk profile of each operation.
Banco BPI, S.A., Rua Tenente Valadim, 284, Porto, Tied Insurance Intermediary no. 207232431 (registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision Authority on 31-10-2017 - more details on the registration available at www.asf.com.pt); authorised to carry on insurance business in the Life and Non-Life Branches with the insurers BPI Vida e Pensões - Companhia de Seguros Vida, S.A., Companhia de Seguros Allianz Portugal, S.A. and COSEC - Companhia de Seguro de Créditos, S.A. Banco BPI, S.A. is not authorised to receive premiums or enter into contracts on behalf of COSEC, Allianz or BPI Vida e Pensões and, as an insurance intermediary, assumes no responsibility for the coverage of risks inherent in the insurance contract.