- No Stamp Duty on the loan and interest portion included in the rents;
- The interest included in the rental payments is accepted as a cost for tax purposes;
- The Residual Value permits to postpone to the end of the contract the reimbursement of a part of the amount financed;
- Simplicity and fast handling of process.
Companies, Individual Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed Persons.
The amount financed may include (in addition to the transaction value, works in or construction of the property) the Municipal Property Transfer Tax (IMT) and notary expenses with the signature of the contract and deed.
- Maximum: the amount of the property valuation by BPI, although it cannot be higher than the sum of transaction value/ deed, IMT and Notary expenses;
- Minimum: â¬25,000.
- Residual Value: between 2% and 10% of the initial amount of financing.
- Minimum maturity: 1 year;
- Maximum maturity:
- Warehouse / Industrial Facilities: 10 years;
- Offices / Clinic / Shop / Retail facilities: 15 years;
- Owner-occupied permanent or secondary home; 30 years.
Type of Solutions
Real Estate Leasing Agreement under which BPI temporarily assigns the use of a property against payment of a rent. At the end of the pre-established period the property may be purchased for the residual value stipulated in the agreement.
For more information, please go to any BPI Branch or Corporate Centre or contact us.
This information is provided for advertising purposes and does not constitute a contractual offer; you must read the pre-contractual and contractual information required by law.
Contracting subject to prior approval by the entities involved and subject to the conditions defined according to the risk profile of each operation.
Banco BPI, S.A., Rua Tenente Valadim, 284, Porto, Tied Insurance Intermediary no. 207232431 (registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervision Authority on 31-10-2017 - more details on the registration available at www.asf.com.pt); authorised to carry on insurance business in the Life and Non-Life Branches with the insurers BPI Vida e Pensões - Companhia de Seguros Vida, S.A., Companhia de Seguros Allianz Portugal, S.A. and COSEC - Companhia de Seguro de Créditos, S.A. Banco BPI, S.A. is not authorised to receive premiums or enter into contracts on behalf of COSEC, Allianz or BPI Vida e Pensões and, as an insurance intermediary, assumes no responsibility for the coverage of risks inherent in the insurance contract.