BPI provides the Cheque-Letter issuance service, which allows all regular payments to be made in a simple and low-cost manner.
- Reduced administrative burden;
- The Client sends a single file that aggregates all payment orders;
- The Client may send the instructions file through BPI Net Empresas and/or other channels;
- The client receives a control file to monitor all payments made;
- Guaranteed payment to the Cheque-Letter beneficiaries.
- To sign up for this service, the only requirement is for the company to sign a protocol with BPI;
- The cheques are detachable and inserted in a letter, which is subsequently sent to the beneficiaries;
- The company chooses the type of mailing;
- Cheques are issued in euros and, unless otherwise indicated, are pre-crossed, bearing the indication "Account payee only", for greater security;
- BPI debits the company's account for all payments to be made;
- The company may establish a period of validity for the presentation of cheques for payment.
For more information, please go to any BPI Branch or Corporate Centre or contact us.