- Lower processing costs and administrative burden;
- Automation of procedures; national and international (SEPA area) payments can be aggregated in the same support and in a single operation;
- Several payment orders concentrated in a single operation;
- Instruction files sent through various channels;
- Submission of payment orders with future processing date;
- Possibility to check the details of instructions, after processing.
Deadline for submitting files:
- Two business days before the intended date of processing;
- Files sent via BPI Net Empresas may be sent on the day of processing.
Deadlines for availability of funds, after processing:
- To BPI beneficiaries, the funds will be made available on the execution day of the orders;
- To beneficiaries of other national banks, the funds will be made available on the business day following the execution of the orders;
- The company's account is debited on the processing date by the total amount of payments to be made.
Para mais informações, dirija-se a qualquer Balcão ou Centro de Empresas BPI ou contacte-nos.